Shaping is the shaping technique used in Sambria. Shaped objects are commonly known as semblances, which seem like living things, or renderings, which are nonliving things.
- Reality Dreaming - Sambria lies in between wakefulness and dreaming, and therefore, user can manipulate reality as if in a dream.
- Creation - Shapers can shape anything tangible they can dream up of.
- Destruction - Shapers can unshape shaped objects.
- Property Manipulation - Shapers can alter the properties of shaped objects in various ways.
- Non-Life Essence Manipulation - Advanced shapers can give semblances personality, and renderings sometimes have the ability to be ordered commands or act within given abilities, or routines.
- Liquid Transformation - Skilled shapers can transform liquid in various ways, such as nullifying poison or turning it into something else.
- Age Deceleration - Advanced shapers can decelerate their age.
- Power Detection - Shapers can sense shaping potential/ability in others.
- Unlike the shaping techniques of other kingdoms, Sambrian shaping is just called shaping. This is because it is the closest to the original shaping, but not as powerful.